- Best balsamic vinegar I have ever had! Mellisa, MA.
- A pantry is incomplete, unless you keep valencia orange grapeseed oil in stock. Robin, CT
- Absolute fabulous stuff. Just found out about it!! Harriet, CT
-I was recently introduced to your products & I can't wait to try all of them!! Won't use any other balsamic vinegars or oils EVER!!! Santa will be leaving your products for Christmas this year!! Maryann, Waterbury CT
-OMG! the Palatine Cheeses are fabulous! must try the Green Olive and Garlic ! Seamus, Watertown CT
- The Garlic Infused Grapeseed oil is my new go to for all things savory!James, Bethlehem CT
- Lemon infused Olive Oil is absoulty delectable, Im buying a whole case right now... Rachel, Roxbury CT
- Great holiday time saver, your Gift Bag Samplers are my new secret gift giving cheat, everyone loves them, there already wrapped and ready to go, the Balsamic Condimenti Vinegar is still my favorite.... Joe, Amenia NY
-I tried some of your wonderful chocolate balsamic condimenti (I had never heard of such a thing) at the Hartford Flower Show last week. I bought a bottle to bring home and have enjoyed it every day since. Especially on sliced bananas.......yum!! :) Keep up the good work!......Donna D, Amston, CT
Chesnut Honey: A unique flavor suited to savory dishes, hearty meats and strongly flavored/aged cheeses. Rich in iron and vitamins B and C, Chesnut is one of the healthiest honeys and a favorite of those who prefer a strong, less sweet honey. Due to its low moisture and sugar content, Our honey is resistant to crystallization. Should it crystallize, place jar in hot water until sugar dissolves and honey is smooth.
Oak Honey from Greece - A ?forest' or ?honeydew' honey, Oak is a dark amber honey with warm, woody tones and a bold rich flavor - sometimes described as spicy - that complements aged and alpine cheeses (try an aged Cheddar or Gruyere) as well as meat and fowl dishes. Rich in minerals and antioxidants, it is thought to aid in digestion and boost the immune system.
Due to its low moisture and sugar content, Our honey is resistant to crystallization. Should it crystallize, place jar in hot water until sugar dissolves and honey is smooth.
Reiki Honey from Greece, from the Mediterranean Heather bush, is a strongly flavored flower honey, fragrant with a lingering floral finish. Reiki has high nutritional value, is rich in iron and protein, and has been prized since ancient times for its medicinal properties. Due to its strong flavor, Reiki pairs well with well-aged, slightly salty cheeses such as Manchengo, and strongly flavored cheeses such as blue cheese and Roquefort. It also complements Parmesan and Pecorino cheeses as well as cured meats such as prosciutto and salami.
Reiki crystallizes in one to three months. To de-crystallize, place jar in hot water until sugar dissolves and honey is smooth.